Posted by quoderat on Monday Jun 11, 2018

If people want to engage in a protracted collective spectacle of re-infantilizing women, what are you going to do? Unfortunately, I agree — 80% of the #metoo movement has been an attempt (strangely, by women) to re-infantilize women, and the other 20% actually something good.